Version 168 5.98.15.0325 RELEASE DATE: April-May 2015
There are some great enhancements and new features available in the latest update of your Autosoft system. To update your Autosoft version follow this guide http://service.autosoft.com.au/entries/22195740-How-to-Do-Autosoft-Latest-Version-Update, you will need to contact us for the latest password before applying the update.
- Workshop Invoice: Print Job Card - Change message to be job card message after the invoice has been printed.
- Creditor Invoice: Conversion amounts were adding up and causing balances to not come out the same as the amount that was to be paid. Error now comes up if the balance and the amount are incorrect.
- Recon Invoice: MBR missing on ReconInvoice.rpt. Has now been added.
- How to set up Repco integration : http://service.autosoft.com.au/entries/62821034-How-to-Set-up-Repco-Integration
- How to use the Repco link for invoice: http://service.autosoft.com.au/entries/66840990-How-to-enter-in-a-Workshop-Invoice-using-Repco-Smart-Quote-
- How to use Repco integration for stock orders: http://service.autosoft.com.au/entries/64474700-How-to-send-a-stock-order-in-Autosoft-using-Repco-integration-
- WorkshopInvoice.rpt: Extended phone number field on the workshop invoices as fax number was being cut off
- VehicleSales.rpt: GP% was adding up incorrectly. Changed the formula to use Nett Sold Price instead of Price ExGS
- StockTopSalesByQty.rpt: Report was coming up with no values when searching by specific invoice types. Changed the Values from PI to Parts Invoice (for example
- WsDueReport.rpt: Contact phone numbers not coming up with Mobile numbers. Changed report to allow for mobile numbers if there isn't a phone number
- Branch Transfer: Check Branch stock when doing a branch transfer and bringing up the list of stock after using the min/max check.
- GlobalRed: Allow days with 0 transactions to also be processed. Trimmed the descriptions so that they didn’t come up with extra blanks at the beginning and end.