The purpose of this article is to show how to set a specific default printer for a specific report, invoice or receipt.
a) Access the Report Console and select the report/invoice/receipt
1) Go to Reports - Report Console
2) Select the report, invoice or receipt that you want to change these printing settings in.
- If it is a report: select the section that the report is in, then highlight the report
- If it is an invoice or receipt, go to the section called "setup" - then select the receipt/invoice
b) Change the printer settings
1) Once the report/Invoice/receipt is highlighted, click "printer Settings"
2) Look for the button that says "Printer". If there is no button, press ALT + P
3) Choose the printer
4) Click Ok
c) Change the number of pages to print
1) Once the report/Invoice/receipt is highlighted, click "Options"
2) Choose the number of copies you want
3) Click OK