The purpose of this NEWSLETTER is to show the new features and update in the latest release.
- Balance section of the debtor master file including saved, unprocessed receipts. This is now resolved
- Fixed issue with MBR_Number causing the statement to go blank
- SalesReport.rpt: Updated to allow for the inclusion of discounts in the Ex GST column.
- WorkshopQuote.rpt: Freight wasn't coming up as it now uses
- Added branch search to report
- Detailed Vehicle History Report: Added to Autosoft
- : Added mobile number
- StocktakeVariance.rpt: Added Location to stocktake variance report.
- Changed the way that the Next service works. It will now use the vehicle history date function, rather than the next service date on the vehicle master file
- fn_MechanicCharged: Percentage changed to 8 decimal places to make the Mechanic Hours / Charged report more accurate.