We often receive tickets that take far more time than they should, often due to basic information not being provided initially when a ticket is lodged. We understand that most people do their best to provide correct and efficient information however, those that pose questions without the substance of appropriate information cause delays for everyone else.
In order to provide you with the best and quickest level of service possible, we need to be a little more stringent on the time wasters (I'm sure this does not apply to you). If you pose a question such as "Ring me I have a problem" (believe me, this does happen), we will reject the ticket and not provide further support unless appropriate information is provided.
In order to best handle your ticket, please provide the following information:
1. Your Autosoft Version Number. You can find this by clicking "Help", then "About". The version will be in this format: 5.XX.X.X.
2. Your Autosoft Support 9 digit access ID. This will help us to gain quick access to your system should we need to connect to you. Click the "Autosoft Support" icon on your desktop, and provide the 9 digit number.
3. Screenshots of your question/incident. You can create a screenshot using the Print Screen function on your keyboard.
4. An explanation of what you were doing at the time you needed support.
5. An explanation of what you were trying to achieve or your expected outcomes.
If you can help us with these simple steps, it will allow us to provide you the best level of service possible.
Thanks for helping.