Need help? This document will help you to find what you're looking for! You will find links to various resources, along with some useful and valuable information. If you believe we've missed something, please let us know.
If you need help in how to do something in Autosoft, there here are some great resources:
On-line Help Page
- Autosoft help page: http://www.autosoft.com.au/f1help/index.html. Use this page where you can search what you are looking for. You can also access this page by pressing F1 in Autosoft, or choosing Help from the Help menu.
- Autosoft on-line training: http://www.autosoft.com.au/client-login.html. Logon to the client portal using your user name and password provided when you purchased Autosoft. Check out the "Quick Start Training" and "Training Lessons". Here you will find dozens of easy to follow lessons grouped into their appropriate section.
Online Knowledge Base
- The on-line Knowledge Base has great resources to help you with specific questions and processes. Go to service.autosoft.com.au and you can search for what you're looking for.
Social Media Sites
- Our social media sites are being constantly updated with valuable information to help you with all those tips and tricks. You'll be surprised the things you'll learn from these resources. It's also a place where special notices and information will be posted that will not be available through other mediums. Make sure you click "Like" on the FaceBook Page and encourage your team members to do the same. Check out:
Latest News Site
- The "Latest News" section of the web site is regularly being updated with new, useful information. This info is usually short, to the point, and is often accompanied with video. Highly recommend that you visit this page at least a couple of times a month. http://www.autosoft.com.au/BlogRetrieve.aspx?BlogID=6190