The purpose of this document is to learn how you can use the job control centre to help you manage how all your jobs are travelling. The job control centre also has a feature where you can print all your job cards for the one day in one go rather you printing them off individually.
The process below shows you how this can be a great benefit in your business.
1. Go to Workshop – Job Centre
- Click on the headings and they will sort for you
- Tick “Post Date” in the bottom left corner
- Pick your date on the Date Range
- Bring up the Calendar either by clicking on the Ellipsis or use the short cut key Ctrl D.
- Another option is to use the two Black Arrows. These will move the dates backwards and forwards for you
- Click “Print Job Cards for Day” button
- Select the day you want to print off.
Note: a message saying there are 2 job cards to be printed (if there were 10 job cards it will tell you that there are 10 job cards to be printed)
- Click OK to print all job cards
- Highlight the job you want to look at
- Double click the job to open it
- Click on the job to highlight it
- Click on the button “Open Job” and the job will open for you
- Click on the SMS a Customer button or SMS Completes Jobs ( this will only work if you have the SMS function activated and set up in your system)